Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Spring yet?

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring yet?

We had one more 70 degree day before another blast of cold and wet. We took T-Bone to the vet and spent a couple hours at the park near the train tracks (fun every time a train came) and then we came home and made a caravan of boxes...cheap and easy entertainment...next year Santa is bringing them empty boxes, bungie cords and paperclips for me to hook up steering wheels. Notice the paint job they did with sidewalk chalk. There's three coaches because Dane insisted Bear and Bear's Bear had to have one. I remember being so attached to my stuffed dog, Waffles Woof Woof. I just knew he loved me as much as I loved him and he had feelings too. It's neat to watch Dane being tender with his bears: tucking them into bed, getting them juice, brushing their teeth...
We ended the day on the deck BBQing and eating dinner with Andy. A great day just before we "Got" to spend another day "together" in the house.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home