Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Should we grab our coat?

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Should we grab our coat?

We've had an unbelievable amount of variety in our weather over the last week. Sunday the boys are in shorts playing, Monday it ices, Tuesday we get 10 inches of snow, Wednesday and Thursday it melts off. Down below 20 degrees over the weekend and tomorrow it's 70 degrees again. I enjoy the variety and I'll never say I'm tired of snow because I'll never have a 1 and 3 year old in the snow again, but I am loking forward to shorts again. However, one more good snow would be okay. Here's a couple pictures of us playing, Dane sleeping in his new tent from Aunt Kathy, Dane pulling Drake in a babydoll stroller and my pititful attempt at a snowman.




2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home