Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Feeling Icky

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Feeling Icky

We're feeling down and out (well 3 of us are, I'm fortunately out of this loop so far). Andy took off work yesterday and took "D" boys to the pediatrician...after a very long night which ended with both boys in our bed. I never thought I'd say a Queen size bed isn't big enough. In short, both boys are on Amoxicillin. Dane for an ear ache and cold, Drake for a double ear ache and cold. Andy is feeling bad too, but has he gone to the doctor? NO!














I went out of town for Emily's wedding last weekend and appariently at just the right time. It was a much-needed break. It was my 1st time away from Drake and only my 2nd away from Dane...and for two nights. I anticipated a tough time, but I did fine; my tears quickly dried up as I was driving away.

I had a wonderful reunion with some dear friends from childhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home