Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Melt my heart

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Melt my heart

Today Dane did something very sweet and special and I'm excited to share it with you. Dane usually "reads" a book to Drake for his 1st nap and then sits with me while I read another couple books. That's nothing new, nor is it the sweet part, though it is nice. Then Dane leaves and I sit on the floor holding Drake's hand and a few minutes later I get up to leave. I say "nite nite" and shut the door.
Today Dane said he wanted to sit with Drake. "Ok", I say, wondering how long this will last before Dane climbs over and gets in the crib with Drake or until Drake decides it's time to play, not nap.
So I stand just outside the door and observe....I had to run down stairs and get the camera! Dane did a great job, even saying "nite nite" and shutting the door lightly. Such a good big brother.
I wonder if a 3 year old can watch a 1 year old while their parents go out to eat?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home