Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Mom not a maid

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Mom not a maid

Let me explain...I've always said that I make a better mom than a maid and I would start teaching my children at a young age the importance of chores and responsiblity and blah, blah, blah. And to save you any further lecture on my philosophies I'll share with you this video of Drake throwing away his own trash. He also puts his own dirty clothes in his hamper...just like his big brother Dane. Who last year also took on the chores of feeding T-Bone and putting away his dishes after he eats...and they feel so proud of themselves...as am I...*smile*...enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home