Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Painting....again?

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Painting....again?

Go ahead and ask me what I did this past weekend...and then ask me why the heck I would paint the boys' rooms again when I just painted our whole house in March before we moved in. Well, since you asked...*smirk*...because the rooms look spectacular! Dane's room is the blue one with the sports theme and Drake's is the green one with the tree to complete his jungle theme. As soon as Andy hangs the curtain rods I'll have the curtains up. It's on his "list" of things to do. It's probably #3 of a couple hundred, so I'm betting once our closet is done and he's finished the mantel for the fireplace the boys will get curtains. Dane's curtains are denim with suspender hooks for loops and different balls to use as tie-backs and Drake's are green with jungle leaves and two monkey's for tie-backs.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home