Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Picking out our Pumpkins

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Picking out our Pumpkins

Last weekend after church we went to the local pumpkin farm. It's an ordeal. Rombach's Pumpkin Farm has become such a popular place that there are parking attendants directing traffic, tractor rides and pony rides (which are rediculous and I refuse to pay for...remember, I was raised on a farm), little concession stands and of course huge fields for you to walk around and pick out your favorite pumpkin for $6, $9 or $12 and then you can carry or haul it to the entrance to pay! I sound cynical, but really I was excited to take Dane and Drake and "experience" the whole thing with them. And of course I had my camera!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home