Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Rockin and a Rollin

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Rockin and a Rollin

Sometimes in all the chaos of trying to play referee between Dane and Drake I stop and take a breath and see an adorable moment of brotherly love. Here's one I captured a few days ago on the deck off of our bedroom. I had moved their rocking chairs outside since it was a beautiful morning and I let them play (or not kill each other atleast) while I took 45 seconds and applied some make-up, blow-dried my hair and got dressed...not necessarily in that order. I was in our bathroom, 6 feet from the deck door, and Dane said, "Look mommy, Dwakie is on the chair with me." Since I keep the camera handy, I caught the picture. Good thing I captured that moment when I did because they usually sit separately and I haven't seen them sitting together since. It was a brief brotherly moment...now Dane is back to protecting his trains, cars, bears, books, juice, etc from brother Drake and Drake is just as persistent to get to those trains, cars, bears, books and juice!

Loving every minute of it. *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home