Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Drake's 1st b-day

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Drake's 1st b-day

Once again...we've been busy. We went camping for my birthday over the weekend of the 11th. We sweated as the temperatures were in the high 90's, low 100's. We brought our jeep and I had great intentions of taking pictures of the boys in the jeep in their little carseats...guess who forgot the camera :(
So anyway, last weekend we celebrated Drake's 1st birthday. Next weekend we'll be celebrating Andy's birthday and then the following weekend (Labor Day weekend) we'll be celebrating Dane's 3rd birthday. And the guess what...the next weekend is our wedding anniversary...we get Christmas twice a year in our family...enjoy the slide show....

Other random shots include our good friends, John and Jessica, coming from KC to visit with their daughter, Grace. Her and Drake shared a spot at the table for lunch together; everything is fair game on the table as long as little hands can reach it! I don't think I've ever seen such a mess at one table with 3 kids in high chairs...and I waitressed for many years. I must admit, I was on the floor picking up enough food to feed another table before we left...part of life as a mommy. *smile*

1 Comments:

  • At August 23, 2007 at 7:38:00 PM PDT , Blogger Shannon said...

    The boys are so cute. I can't believe Drake is already one. Sounds like you guys have had a busy month and it isn't over yet. I hope you all have/had great birthdays. I thought we had it bad down here in FL with the heat but it looks like you guys are just getting blasted up there.
    Hope everything is going great!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home