Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: sleepy time

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Monday, August 6, 2007

sleepy time





While I was writing the previous entry both boys were laying in bed quietly...kind of...you know how they talk or coo themselves to sleep. And actually I had to go upstairs once to Dane's room because I kept hearing "noises". As I walked in he was running back to his bed. We changed his crib into the toddler bed yesterday since last Friday when I went to check on him he was hurrying to crawl back into his bed...so for his own safety (not my sanity) we put him in a bed he can get in and out of easier...what the heck are we thinking?

So anyway, they both fell asleep and I took some cute pictures...and T-Bone was laying in his bed as I walked by and I got one of him too...noone is safe when mom's got her camera out!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home