Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Busy Busy Busy!

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Busy Busy Busy!

We have had a busy few weeks and since there's so many pictures I want to share, I'm just going to do it in a slide presentation...sounds professional doesn't it?

We went to Grant's farm with Emily and her kids (Heather, Matthew and Lucy) and endured a thunderstorm with heavy down pour. We got soaked and after the rain we got wet from the bottom up; Dane and I raced to puddles and splashed in them. I must say, having these boys has definitely brought the kid out in me again. Then Dane fed the goats and they nibbled on his shirt, that's when he dropped the bottle and reached me to hold and rescue him.

We also went to a Cardinal's game with Andy's company. They had a picnic catered in and had all kinds of kid things before the game...Dane shared his popsical with Drake and Daddy served as a work mule at the end of the night when both boys got tired and needed a lift to the car! In the middle of all of this Dane is potty training (and doing very well *smile*) and last but not least, we've got a 100+ degree heat wave going on right now, so Dane had a picnic with Bear in our living room this morning. You know it's hot when I fill up their pool and by 11am I have to add more cold water and even Dane says, "Mommy, I don't want to play outside." No complaints here, it is HOT!

enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home