Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Hands of Change

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Hands of Change


This was an idea I came up with and did before I thought to check it out with Andy. Oh, well, since I painted the house, I could paint over it if it didn't work out. Turns out, he thought it was a great idea and after dinner he and I did our hands too. Dane picked out the colors and placement of everyone's hand prints. Dane is a lefty and Drake is a righty, so that's the hands I painted for them. Andy and I followed suit.

My plan is to do the boys hands every fall and watch them grow and change. I have to admit, Drake's smeared alot and I had to restrain myself from fixing the print...I wonder where they'll want to put their hands next year?

And here's a few mix-match of photos I've taken lately:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home