Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Visiting Friends

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Visiting Friends

"D" boys and I headed back to our old neighborhood to visit some friends last Monday. Jennifer and I have been trying to hook up on Monday's so our 4 kiddos can play and her and I could talk "grown-up" style. The older girl standing between the strollers is Elli and Ralphie's cousin, Laney, she hung out with us until she went to afternoon kindergarden. I even brought T-Bone so he could visit Max. Ever since Zeke died I feel like he's lonely...or maybe he's hiding from Dane and Drake's abundance of love. *smile* Either way, it was a chilly day and we bundled up and walked to a park about a mile away and walked home in time to have lunch and beat the rain clouds. Another great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home