Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Winter is back

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Winter is back

Winter has arrived...again. Friday we played outside...briefly. For those who have children, or were ever a kid, will remember getting all bundled up....undbundling to go to the bathroom, only to get bundled up again to go outside long enough to realize the mittens aren't thick enough and the hat doesn't cover the little noses and cheeks. But here are a couple shots of the boys enjoying the cold air. I'd like to say I watched from the comforts of our home, but I didn't. I bundled myself up too; we went for a walk to the mailbox and played shortly before I made them come in the house. Admitedly, I was the cold one.
Grandma Ellen came on Sunday to bring the boys' Christmas gifts. They both got Lightening McQueen slippers and Dane of course got Thomas the Train stuff and Drake got an inside tricycle. And lets not forget, Tootsie Rolls for both of them....mommy's favorite...maybe they'll share...or nap...whatever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home