Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Happy Valentine's Day

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


This Valentine's day we celebrated a day early since I worked the evening of the 14th. It seemed I was more excited than Dane about his party at school. We had his cards made and written out a week before the big day. He did a great job making his box...lots of stamping and coloring...and he kept telling me we needed more tape!

His box did have one flaw: I neglected to leave a way to retrieve the items placed in it. So we unwrapped it like a gift, tearing into it when we got home. Hardly a setback worth mentioning. *smile*

I made Andy a special card; I traced both boys' feet and shaped them into a heart. And of course Dane stamped some more on that. Then we made red cake with cream cheese icing...and of course sprinkles.

















Drake colored Daddy's card & ate candy, but mostly he played with his new toy...my "accidents happen" laundry basket. Peek-a-boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home