Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: All 4 of "D" Boys

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

All 4 of "D" Boys

Last week Andy had to be in Jeff City for business Thursday and Friday. We stayed with our good friends Mike and Dana and their two boys, Dallas(5) and Dillan(3). I called everyone the wrong name the whole time I was there. I was the only one not starting with a "D"...Dallas, Dillan, Dane, Drake, 2 Daddies and Dana! Thursday I met up with Jennifer and Emily for lunch. Dane and Drake did so good...we even got to eat dessert because they did so well. That night Dana volunteered at her church and Mike had to work so we(Andy & I) stayed home with all 4 of them.
We had loads of fun:
Eating the BBQ Andy made


making and eating cupcakes


and of course taking a much needed bath, it took several shots to get this PG rated version...thank goodness for digital cameras :)


And here's the green man in Dana's plant by her bathtub; I'm not sure which boy put him there.


We ended the evening with popcorn and a movie (Shrek). They are all so adorable in their PJ's!


Friday Dillan stayed home from daycare with me and I took the three youngest boys (Dallas had kindergarden) to the train station, a Thomas the Train toy store and then the Runge Nature Center where Andy's training was. It was a beautiful day....it's unbelievable that I didn't take one single picture...even at the train station!

I can't wait to visit again. Second to seeing some dear friends, my highlight was watching (and cheering on) all 4 of the boys (even Drake) wrestling with Andy. Of course the camera was not close for those exciting shots.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home