Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Stuck inside...again

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Stuck inside...again

We had another ice storm hit early this morning and we're expecting snow tonight. That should make for a nice Drive for Andy as he leaves town for work tomorrow morning.

Since we're cooped up together again today, I decided to break my own rules this morning and let the boys eat popcorn before lunch and watch Little Mermaid. I left to throw another load of laundry in the dryer and came back to this....

I don't know how or when the "accidents happen" basket left my side in the laundry room and went into the bonus room and how in the world they both got settled in there....well, I'll never know.




And here's a couple shots of Drake and I playing hide & seek, while I cooked dinner and Dane took a bath this evening. Dane is still working on taking naps without diapers...we've got a long way to go, but I figure the smell of urine will eventually grow on me. *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home