Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Terrible Toot

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Terrible Toot

Monday morning Dane came to me and said in a frantic mode "Mommy, I have a terrible toot!" He repeated this several times and I tried to understand what he was talking about. I quickly noticed he was pulling at his pants and walking with his hips forward. I then said, "Turn around and let me see what you're pulling at." He turned and he had a wet spot on his pajama bottoms. I am kneeling at his side by this time and asked, "Did you poop your pants?" To which he replied, "No, I had a TOOT POOP, it was a terrible toot!"

I will reiterate....it WAS a "Terrible Toot!"

Lots of laughs (on the inside, he was really bothered by this) I still smile 3 days later when writing this.

Meanwhile back at the table while Dane is having trouble keeping things, in Drake is having trouble cramming things in....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home