Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Happy Easter

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter

On Easter Morning Andy and I woke up to Dane yelling from his room at 6:30am that the Easter Bunny came and ate all the carrots. I took him downstairs to see the basket left for him. He ate a couple pieces of candy and went back to bed...notice it's still dark outside:


...but he didn't sleep and ended up in bed with Andy when I was in the shower. Nothing is better than climbing into bed with Daddy and watching Tom & Jerry!



It snowed most of the day; this is what we woke up to:


Before church I let them both have some sweets, Drake wasn't fully awake, but I'm sure the sugar-high helped.



After church I was still trying to feel "Springy" so I made butterflies out of the boys' hands and feet. I trace their little bodies so much they don't even notice. Even outside I use sidewalk chalk and trace their whole bodies...it looks like a crime scene when I get done.


As a side note, we escaped the floods. Road closings were all around us and completely made our commutes to work, store, doctor, etc a pain. But no complaints here, we were spared evacuation. So, no JeNae, we didn't have to pair up and get on the Ark!

Hope you and yours had a great Easter. Here's a couple other shots from Easter Weekend...



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home