Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Happy Mother's Day...to ME!

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Mother's Day...to ME!

Mother's day was a sweet day. I was presented with a home-made card from all my "boys" and a box of white powdered donuts (my favorite that I only let myself splurge on for special occasions). I was then informed by Dane that I could "share" them and it "will be okay if I do". I guess he DOES listen to me. *wink*



And when I went downstairs to let T-Bone out a huge poster was on our door with everyone's hands and foot prints (even T-Bone's) with pictures of everyone. Very sweet.


When we got home from church it was raining so my picnic was off, however Andy BBQ'd and did ALL the dishes...not one was left for me to do the next day! Very relaxing and wonderful. I couldn't help but get some shots of Dane and Daddy "Turkey Hunting" in our breakfast nook. Dane has on his hunting vest (more like a trench coat for him) and if you look closely you can see the cardboard picture of the turkey on the stairs.





Of course, I can't leave Drake out...here he is with the infamous orange hat that can't be left behind...sometimes even when he takes a nap it rests in the crib with him...sigh. I have an awesome husband and kids. *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home