Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Crazy July

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Crazy July

Here's what happens when Drake and Dane use my cupcake sprinkles (with my permission, because I checked the lid and it was on tight. What could possibly happen right!) as rattles running around the house. And here's the fun they had "cleaning" up the thousands of pink, red and white hearts. Everyone needs a good sugar high before bed. wink wink

I'm still finding those little hearts in crevices

I can breath now...it's August....ya right...we have 4 birthdays all within 22 days!

So more about that later. Here's what we did in July following our trip to Chicago. The next 2 weekends we went to Jefferson City. One is our annual trip when we go visit our dear friends and the other was a wedding reception for Emily and Jude.



Then both boys were in swimming lessions. Drake was enrolled for 2 weeks and then Dane had his the following 2 weeks. I didn't get any pictures of Drake because I had to be in the water with him. Dane on the other hand loved having his picture taken and insisted on wearing his sunglasses like his instructor.




Also, in the middle of the swimming lessons we had vacation bible school (Power Lab)at our church. I was in charge of games for the preschoolers and Dane went to his own class and Drake went to childcare. it was 5 nights from 5-8:30pm...Long week, but so much fun. We learned so many songs and dances to them and then the following Sunday we performed our moves during church. It was absolutely the most amazing experience I have been involved in at our church. It was time consuming to prepare and draining at the end of the night, but I LOVED it and can't wait for next year to do it all again. We got the music sound-track from our church and the boys and I perfom for Andy almost daily.

I'll save last weekend for another entry...entirely too much to include in this one. And here's one last cute pic of the boys not beating each other...I say that only half jokingly. *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home