Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Another wonderful week

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Another wonderful week

We have been absolutely crazy busy...I keep the boys busy...it's makes for better naps and sleep at night and I can actually start my work-out at 7am and be fairly certain they'll sleep until I'm done.

So in addition to our regular evening trips to Six Flags and walks before bed, Andy set up our projector outside on our garage so we could have movie night outside like a drive through. The flash from the camera takes away from the picture, but it was really good. He had the computer speakers all set up and we watched the "Bee Movie" while eating popcorn. In my opinion the only thing missing was the licorice. *smile*



And here's some fun pictures of the boys: Dane helping me make the dessert of the week and them taking turns being the "baby".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home