Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: On the Move

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

On the Move

Look who's up and ready to go...backwards! Drake is a pro at getting up in the crawl position, but the most he does is smile, giggle and then plop back down and giggle some more. Soon he'll be on the move and rocking my world.



Here's a cute picture of Daddy and Dane having some fun with little birthday/party toys I brought home from work. It was perfect timing on my part. I came home from work in time to tuck Dane into bed and I showed him the toys. He and Andy started to play and got all excited. Dane would almost fall down laughing everytime Andy hit his little forehead. The excitement and super exhaustion was too much for him; bedtime was pushed back about 1/2 hour after that. *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home