Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: On the Move

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

On the Move





Everything is such an ordeal and I'm loving every minute of it. For every new thing that happens I'm right there with the camera taking pictures. So here it is everyone: Dane and Drake's 1st ride in the double stroller. Granted it was in a mall due to our ice storm and 20 degree weather, but none-the-less I've "captured the moment"! Dane has also taken a liking to Orange Julius. He now gets his own because we (neither Dane nor myself) like to share just one. *smirk*

2 Comments:

  • At January 17, 2007 at 3:46:00 PM PST , Blogger Kira said...

    Awww they look so cute together in the stroller! That absolutely makes life easier. I had one long ago when my crew was younger. It was a pain to get in and out of the car, but it was worth it.

     
  • At January 17, 2007 at 7:26:00 PM PST , Blogger Renee said...

    I can honestly say I haven't had to fold it and move it yet; I dread the day when my work horse (aka, Andy) isn't around for an outing :)
    We usually leave it in the garage. It was my mother's day gift when I was pregnant with Drake because I wanted to be able to keep running; hence the double jogging stroller! This mom won't be going up any steep or long hills!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home