Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Our new home in the making.

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Our new home in the making.

Well, I don't have any new photos of the boys, but I do have a couple photos of our new home. Drywallers are almost done mudding and then we can start painting; this Wednesday. The siding is almost done (all, but the tall wall in the back; they have to bring in a lift. The cabinets for the kitchen and bathrooms were delivered and can be installed as soon as I finish my painting. Andy spent this past weekend finishing up the ceramice tile in 2 bathrooms. All that's left to tile is the master bath. The rest of the house is hardwood and it's already been delivered and is sitting in the garage waiting to be installed. We're almost there!

Oh, and Dane is just dying to type so here's his input.

htgklgkgfkhgkhhbhnhb m ijf k bbddfd'hfdfgd'fdngfd;vd vvvvvvvvvvv v k/dcobhmmh/fjfjgk ddjkrugmvidfdlldg

I'll try to interpret for you....Trains, it's cold downstairs, I want M & M's, Drakie is sleeping, I want juice please. And that's all folks. I'll try to get some cute photos of the boys, but for now you'll have to settle for house pics.


Master Bedroom

Stairs from great room

Dining Room

Bonus Room, looking at where the wetbar will be (on the left side)

Great Room

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home