Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Fall Activities

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Activities

We've been staying busy with Andy gone; since I have alot of energy and ideas it's fairly easy.
Here's a fun kit I found. It's like a gingerbread house but haunted and made of foam material:

Drake tired and not in the mood to smile

But, now he will....it's a new day:)

My superheros

I shouldn't be surprised that they stood and took a picture and that was 20 seconds too long...time to wrestle...


Hot chocolate in front of the fire

Yesterday we went to an orchard and here they are going through the corn maze. I thought it was huge until I went on Dane's field trip with his preschool this morning... THAT is a HUGE cornfield maze (7 acres huge). We are for sure taking Andy there this weekend.


Hands of Change...in the spare bedroom. They insisted on putting this years' hand prints next to last years. I like things to be symmetrical so I was hoping they'd chose a different wall. But it's like the Christmas tree; if I say they can help decorate I have to leave the ornaments where they place them all...at my knee level!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home