Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Sweet moments

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sweet moments

We rarely have down time at our house. And it's not completely because of the boys; sometimes THEY have trouble keeping up with ME. And Andy, well forget it, he'll never keep up with the boys (specifically Dane) and me.
My point here, it was a cool evening and Dane had a swollen lymph node (see the heating pad cord on the right). He was resting and watching a movie and Drake wanted to cuddle and watch with him.
They actually stayed in this position long enough for me to catch pictures. TV does that to kids...it zombifies them. I don't even know if they knew I took the pictures.
Look at Drake's hands behind his head like a little man*smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home