Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Dane's a big helper

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dane's a big helper

We are finishing our basement to move our business downstairs instead of it occupying our study upstairs. Dane asked if he could help me paint..."Sure," I said, "just don't paint above the line I've drawn." A little bit later he says, "Look mom, it's my name!"

Yes it is! That's my boy, using every opportunity to learn and practice. And yes, he helped paint the weight room and the bathroom too. He's very eager to help and he does a great job. He stays slightly ahead of me and I paint right behind him. It works nicely. Next weekend we'll aim for the foyer and extra play room, if the contractors have the doors and trim-work sprayed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home