Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: O'Boys

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

O'Boys

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I did the horrible thing of not sending either of my boys to "work" (that's what they call the learning center) without wearing green! And I also went to work not wearing green! What the heck was I thinking!

It's not that I forgot it was St. Patrick's Day; we made green cake the night before. The color didn't deter them, unlike the green catsup a few years ago deterred Andy and I. Remember that? Heinz even came out with purple catsup. I bought both colors and ended up throwing it away; Andy and I couldn't enjoy it, even with our eyes closed!

Anyway, here's the green cake pics:




And after our walk today, we planted some flower seeds in a pot. Dane's been asking about planting flowers for a while and it's a little too soon for me to start our garden. We can bring the pot in if it gets cold. Then I drew an extensive highway system on our driveway. It had passing lanes, stoplights, our church, Wal-Mart and a carwash...who knew you could be so creative with sidewalk chalk. Most of it was their ideas and I just following out their requests. Kids have such a good imagination. That kept them occupied for 3 hours. It's supposed to rain tonight; we'll make a new creation tomorrow!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home