Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Raising "D" Boys: Sacramento & Welcome Home

Raising "D" Boys

The joys of raising Dane & Drake.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Sacramento & Welcome Home

I purchased books for each of the grandparents to fill out for Dane and Drake. It asks about their lives: 1st pet, family traditions, best childhood friend, what's it like to be a grandparent, advice for Dane & Drake...etc. It was my intention to give it to each grandparent for Christmas for them to fill out and give to "D" boys at a later time. My dad died right before Thanksgiving, so I did the next best thing to fill it out for him.....I went to Sacramento, CA last weekend and had my uncles (Dad's brothers) help me fill it out. Uncle Kenneth is older and Uncle Dale is younger than dad. It was an amazing trip. A trip with lots of tears, but so good to connect with family, I played cards with my cousins on Saturday night and all of us girls went out to eat Sushi Sunday. It meant so much to me that everyone took me in under their wings and shared such good memories with me.

Uncle Dale, Renee, Uncle Kenneth

My plane arrived in St. Louis at 11:15pm and I got home a little after 1am...This is what I found on the kitchen table. *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home